The one thing we all like to think about, WEEKEND! Some free time to enjoy with friends, family, pets or whatever you want to enjoy it with. There are lots of things to do in the weekend but are you even aware of them all? To get the most out of your weekend I decided to make the Utrecht Weekend Guide September 22, 23 & 24. Not just a one time thing, expect it to become a weekly returning blogpost with your favorite activities listed. This week you’ll be able to enjoy a dragqueen bingo, Pies and cakes, LGBTQI+ parties, French cuisine, markets and many more!
This is the Utrecht Weekend Guide September 22, 23 & 24
• Breakfast lovers get you google maps ready! Teds place at Lichte gaard 8 is serving you all day breakfast. Next to it’s amazing breakfast they offer some specials such as drippy chili cheese fries (which are my personal favorite). Just find out yourself 🙂
• TIP!! It’s bingo season at the bar I work at! Every last Sunday of the month Cafe Kalff will turn into you favorite bingo cafe! Hosted by legendary bingo queen Dusty you’ll be enjoying your drinks, music, live performances and me behind the bar!
• Filled your weekend with parties and feel exhausted? Big Lebowski organized their Hangover Sunday with easy beats, bites and a relaxed vibe. Perfect if you feel sick and tired but don’t want to lay around in bed.
• If you’re into ramen Utrecht was the wrong place to be for a long time. But he, time changes! Miyagi and Jones Utrecht is now serving you ramennnn! Visit them at Veemarktplein 42
• Fresh cuisine lover? Take a look in the newly opened restaurant Danel located at Vredenburgkade 11 which offers you the best French dishes with a modern twist.
• Beer! beers! More beer! Organized by Brugge triple is Back Roads, this Sunday, which is a pub festival to taste a lot of beer. Singers, songwriters, DJ’s, food, cars and motors are featured on this single day festival.
• Let the weather be with us this weekend! This Sunday at Grifpark there will be ‘Eat Natural picnic in the park tour’ which will let you enjoy live music and breakfast.
• TIP! Feeling the need for an extra ordinary breakfast? Into pastries, cakes and pies? Rose & Vanilla at Amstedamsestraatweg 11 is your place to go in the morning.
• Every month swan market returns to Utrecht with the loveliest products you can imagine. From self made items to timeless fashion garments is what you’ll find at the Swam market this Sunday. The entrance is free and you’ll be able to shop, enjoy music, food and drinks.
• TIP! TIP! TIP! It’s bingo season at the bar I work at! Every last Sunday of the month Cafe Kalff will turn into you favorite bingo cafe! Hosted by legendary bingo queen Dusty you’ll be enjoying your drinks, music, live performances and me behind the bar!
• After a successful first edition Le Bazarre returns to the Snorfabriek this Saturday with A LOT! Vintage clothes, Workshops, book launch and products from designers, illustrators, locals and many many more.
• TIP! Not really into events like the ones above … Rent a Canoe to sail over the canals!
• Streeeeeetparty! This Sunday at Oudkerkhof there will be a streetparty organized by the neighborhood itself. What to expect? Literally no idea to be honest! But their Facebook event looks nice/
• It looks like these weekend is the weekend of street parties … Binneste buiten festival at Maliekwartier is an initiative from the neighborhood itself. You are able to enjoy live music, foodtrucks, wine bars and much more. Make to sure to check it out this Saturday from 9AM till 7 PM
• Is Hard rock, rock & rock ,and rock your favorite music? Beastfest Utrecht at the Stadstuin this Saterday is having their second edition. A rock festival which will definitely trigger your ears.
• Basis Utrecht is one of the few clubs that have a well known name and stay up to date with their line ups. Looking for a techno/deephouse party in Utrecht, this is your place to go! Check their Facebook page for the line ups.
• There aren’t many gay parties that been around for a while. Ensuite is one of the few that has been! This Saturday they are organizing their Ensuite Gayties, Nineties and 00’s party at the Stairway to heaven. Expect some disco and house music to enjoy with your beers, wines, and cocktails.
• One of the best known parties in Utrecht is Vunzige deuntjes and their throwing a party this Saturday! Dirty songs, thirsty girls and reggaeton vibes.
• TIP! TIP! It’s bingo season at the bar I work at! Every last Sunday of the month Cafe Kalff will turn into you favorite bingo cafe! Hosted by legendary bingo queen Dusty you’ll be enjoying your drinks, music, live performances and me behind the bar!
• A new store of a world famous brand has opened last week in Hoog Catherijne. I’m talking about the new Nike store which is definitely worth a visit!
• Young talent, known brand and a wide variety is what you’ll find at Puha shop. Next to its classic male and female fashion they also sell things like card, books, jewelry and accessories made by over more than 50 young designers. Definitely worth a look at Voorstraat 48.
• Live Today at Minrebroederstraat 6 is always a nice to go. Next to the furniture they also sell sustainable lifestyle and care products which actually make it into pretty nice gifts. Looking for a nice shop to get someone a present, this is your call.
• Althought I am a men I know a lot of girls read my blog so Imma include Guts & Gusto! A quite new place in Utrecht which sells you the latest fashion trends for a wallet friendly price. Visit them at Choorstraat 3
• In the mood of getting early Christmas present? Its a present at Lijnmarkt 16 is your go to shop. They sell perfect gifts for every moment and have a trend related living accessory collection which I myself love the most.
Stay tuned for next weeks guide but enjoy all the to-do tip in this
weeks Utrecht Weekend Guide September 22, 23 & 24
Utrecht Weekend Guide september 22, 23 & 24. Utrecht Weekend Guide september 22, 23 & 24. Utrecht Weekend Guide september 22, 23 & 24 Utrecht Weekend Guide september 22, 23 & 24. Utrecht Weekend Guide september 22, 23 & 24